1) Who are the speaker’s for this year’s event?
We are still collecting the biographies and information from many of our speakers, so that information is continuously coming in. Paul Anastas is our closing plenary, Ed Sawicki our opening plenary, and Dave Allen, Mary Ann Curran, Reid Lifset, and Martin Abraham will all be on our editor’s roundtable. Check back here for more info!
2) What is the Captain’s Dinner Cruise?
3) What is the pre-conference “Authentic Sustainability” Workshop?
It’s a great and free opportunity to work with Gabriel Grant, a doctoral candidate at Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Sciences. The workshop discusses the pitfalls in communicating about sustainability. This flyer has all the information you should need!
4) What hotel are we staying at and is there a group discount?
The Marriott Kingsgate Hotel and yes! If you click the “book now” link on the right side of the screen, it will take you to their site with the group code and dates for travel already filled out. For more information, see the Hotel Information Page. There is also recommended Flight Information.
5) What meals are included in the registration?
There will be refreshments Wednesday night during the poster session, but not dinner.
If you register for the Captain’s Dinner Cruise ($50) on Thursday, then you’ll be having dinner on the river boat.
Thursday and Friday lunches will be provided along with coffee at all breaks.
6) What is there to do in Cincinnati?